View Single Post
Old 07.14.2015, 11:04 AM   #10
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I think Two Gallants is not really the support, it will be a double bill, both doing full sets apparently. And they'll be doing more of those on this tour. In Brussels it will be with Chelsea Wolfe. I don't know either of those bands, so not sure which of those is supposed to be more well known these days compared to Low. But I'll do my homework and spend some quality time listening to them :-)

Considering the fact that Two Gallants crashed on our couches when they played with us, and only played last because we were trying to be respectful of the distance they drove to be at our show, I'm fucking astonished that there's even a question about who's more popular.

I was already into Low at the time, and had been since at least 98/99. They were covered by Robert freaking Plant, so I guess I assume they're at least somewhat well known.

Chelsea Wolfe has reached a broad audience of late, and might be more recognizable than Low, but for my money Low better be headlining.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|