View Single Post
Old 06.22.2022, 05:54 PM   #25229
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
The Batman. Lost count of the amount of times I fell asleep which says it all really. One thing to say about the dumb plot: why do the police suddenly stop chasing Batman after previously having been chasing him like 10 minutes before? Oh that's right this was made by the daft cunt who made the pointless Let the right one in remake. This feels like a remake of Nolans' films but made worse, and what is worse, it feels utterly pointless and generic.

The numerous naps I had felt great, the problem was waking up to this turgid shite every time like some recurring nightmare and realising there was 15 hours of fucking runtime left. If only the Covid would put me out of this misery.

Anyway.

Watched Mad God. Bloody brilliant I tell thee.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|