View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 03:42 PM   #13
BushIsAPsycho
bad moon rising

BushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
Right on. Thanks for the info everyone!!

word. i'm Chinese. Chinese-American. Why does Beijing not having an internationally visible music scene? Is the government there afraid their kids will have spiky hair and not do their homework? Why is Beijing way secluded and far from thought when it comes to US and European bands touring? How come nobody wants to set up a music market in China as well? Is it because of my parents generation who are completely insane because of going through the cultural revolution? Why do they put people in jails for being poets in China? How come my grandparents who are well off financially in their courtyard apartments in Beijing so anal retentive and not sweet and mild manngered like normal grandparents? Why is the death penalty so common in China? How come when I sometimes visit my grandparents in Beijing there is nothing to do in terms of going to shows because the government is run by dictators and crack down on every single rock and roll band because it is deemed obscene? Why is music dead in Beijing?
BushIsAPsycho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|