View Single Post
Old 04.06.2010, 07:47 AM   #90
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
It was 1989 or 1990, when they showed SNUB-program on Finnish television. There were many interesting indie bands. There was a interview of Sonic Youth and they showed "Teenage Riot" and "Providence" -videos. I was not then very impressed about the band, only a little bit interested. Then I read in the end of 1990 review for "Goo" and thought, it might be good christmas present to my older brother. He liked it, but I liked it much much more! Then I borrowed "Daydream nation" from the library and ilked it lot too. Somebody bought "Dirty" and I recorded it on the c-cassette, like "Goo" and "Daydream". My first Sonic Youth lp was Sister. In 1994 I was total fan and I bought every album that is available in Finland.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|