View Single Post
Old 11.27.2018, 09:31 AM   #40727
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
getting a little teary-eyed here reading old posts on this site. i had forgotten so much of this. forgotten what a little insecure, trolling shit i used to be (has anything really changed?) my memory in general is quite shit. i kinda want a cigarette to relax with and get all retrospective, but i haven't any and buying a pack rn would be foolish after not smoking all day.

Hahaha, some things never change I guess. I'd like to think that I've tempered this aspect of my personality down quite a bit, but y'know... old habits die hard sometimes. Surely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR7Njv5-GtA

This one's for you, Adam.

Ah that's a rabbit hole that doesn't lead to good things.

This place is an odd one for me. I stopped post for years from when I joined from the old forum. Maybe cos of the trolling shits like Eugene. And tbh, the only people I kept in strong contact with when I was here was Screamingskull and Danny Himself. So for the longest time I missed out on all these threads and atsonicparks classic threads.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|