View Single Post
Old 09.01.2006, 10:36 PM   #14
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Very touching....yes, very touching.

I'm amazed in astonishment because I agree....Sonic Youth are my favorite band today !

To see you guys's rehookup is nice...ya know.....I've been away from another board and miss some folks.....what's that they say about distance ? Pardon me, I don't know either of you at all, but I share the enthusiasm...

I just saw SY in June and it totally reinvigorated me towards their music. I'd seen them in 1992 and thought they were awesome....but just recently caught up with a huge amount of their music I hadn't heard. Shit, I've bought about 10 cd's of theirs since the show 2 months ago !!! I'm hooked !

I just traded a bunch of King Crimson shows for 9-10 live SY shows...and I cant' get enough !!! Most creative, innovative busy band in the last 25 years...easily.....

Here's your Kimmy....I was in the front row too, directly under her !

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|