View Single Post
Old 07.19.2012, 07:37 PM   #10
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence

As for what a Sister deluxe might include, they released a "Catholic Block" demo for early purchasers of "The Eternal", so hopefully there's more where that came from. They already blew Master=Dik as a separate CD release a couple years ago, but the non-beatbox bonus track would make sense.

"Sister Interview Disc" would be awesome.

The award-winning "Hat Trick" 7" version of "White Kross", perhaps.

"Town and Country" show has seen several audio and video tracks released over the years. Schizo/Dog on Screaming Fields, Cotton/PCH on that semi-official bootleg 7", Catholic Block on a compilation, Stereo Sanctity on a mix tape. Sounds like a video of that may be considered for something.

The entire Geneva 06/18/87 radio session used on Master=Dik EP would be wonderful. "Kotton Krown" appeared on a mix tape.

A random live version of "Stereo Sanctity" from 06/14/87 was also on a mix tape.

"I Am Right" (including Goofy Mix).

yeah I've thought about this in the past, and I feel like I like a lot of the Sister errata even more than the album itself. Looking forward.