View Single Post
Old 07.20.2012, 10:50 AM   #14
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Not sure if you're joking, but I believe Steve finally debunked this myth a few years back (on this forum). Still being coy about it for reasons I don't quite understand, but suggested they deliberately added "Sister" at a low volume underneath the final album master of "Jet Set"...

I didn't know that this was debunked, there have been periods of time throughout the years that i have not kept up on this forum or this site in general...

I wish they had recorded the guitars differently, it sounds like they played through shitty-puny 10W sold-state amps, i know thats part of the charm of the album but i alwaysthought the live versions of the songs blow away the recorded versions.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|