View Single Post
Old 10.10.2020, 11:23 AM   #8841
Debaser
empty page

Debaser has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You ask that like I'm some kind of political anomaly. There are literally millions of people who would've once considered themselves 'of the left' but ditched so-called Leftist/Liberal parties, whether it's for Trump, Boris, whoever, simply because they find them more in tune with their sense of reality than most of those who currently advertise themselves as Leftists or Liberals. That's less an endorsement of Trump, et al, and more a question about how Left/Liberal politics has managed to alienate so many of what was once its base.

Right so, I'm from N.Ireland. Sinn Fein were championing LGBT equality. Sinn Fein's slogan in the last election was 'Equality, rights' Sinn Fein arn't exactly an establishment party, they're very much a party in the working class in what ..more than half of the north? People in my home town were resonated by this message (bullshit or not).

Again it reminds me of Brendan O'Neill or Spiked, moaning about all of this shit...who cares?! That prick has the luxury to go on every major media outlet and could actually talk about having the most corrupt UK government (which effects everyone), the most inept government (which effects everyone) and so on...but nope complaining about 'tranny' issues is his priority
Debaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|