View Single Post
Old 08.17.2018, 07:58 AM   #4544
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Guys....good luck.

I'm seriously done here. (I mean it this time!!)

Skuj, my Sonic Friend......staying away for a period of time just might be the answer. Truth is a powerful thing and like Jack Nicholson said, “you can’t handle the truth.”

The bitterness in this thread is becoming extra thick and bitterness can slowly destroy a person from the inside. Also, it could be from eating too much popcorn.

One suggestion would be to visit one of the other three rooms here at SYG. Post about what music you’ve been listening to......and if you haven’t been listening to any, that could be part of your problem. Also, in Non-Sonic Sounds I started a thread about the new SWANS book. Did you even know about the book? I included a link of a review.

But truly stay away from this thread because it’s not going to get any better. The Muller investigation is slowly imploding while the Salt Lake City investigation into Hillary Clinton is building momentum.

You see, it was Peter Strzok who quickly cleared Hillary Clinton from any wrong doing, when she set up a server that contained highly classified information in a janitors closet......simply because she wanted to operate and control things without the Government knowing. There is 100% proof that payments were exchanged between Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and RUSSIA!!!

And that JACK-ASS John Brennan, who was Director of the CIA when this was happening opened his mouth and vomited stupidity saying President Donald Trumps “words” at a Summit with Putin equaled “High Crimes and Treason.”
Another thing that happened under Brennan’s watch......Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia.

And Skuj, if you’re sick and full of bitterness now, just wait until you start hearing terms like, “fruit of the poisonous tree” concerning Peter Strzok and everything he pissed on. So inept that Robert Muller fired him and so pathetic before his Congressional Hearing that the FBI fires him for cause.

You see, even if Robert Muller has anything of substance regarding Donald Trumps campaign and Russia meddling or collusion (must be careful when I use the word -collusion- because symbols will jump my azz), and I’ll say it again, I don’t believe Muller has anything at all, it’s hard to imagine any court allowing that evidence to be used because of “fruit from the poisonous tree.”

And it will be Peter Strzok’s testimony that the Salt Lake City / soon to be a full on probe into Hillary Clinton that will have Strzok pointing to then President Obama as why Strzok did the things he did......not only was he being directed by Obama, President Obama dismissed it all.

YES - the TRUTH is coming and I’m afraid, Skuj, you can’t handle the TRUTH!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|