View Single Post
Old 02.02.2008, 02:26 PM   #1642
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
sorry, hehehehe.

she looks intriguing, i'm not that much for the whole cheerleader fantasy (i'm more of a schoolgirl kinda man) but she seems to pull it off. she's the kind of girl i would talk to.

death proof you say? bastards didn't bring grindhouse to mexico!!!

buy it, it's fun (side note: news about jobs?)!
both tarantino's and rodriguez's (?) parts are enterteining. Aaaaand, packed with fuc*in' hot ladies.... yeah I'm not much of a cheerleader fun myself, but I like her (she's not a cheerleader in the moive, just dressed up like one). And you'll agree with me when I say that beside the outfit, some cheerleaders can be quite intriguing

p.s. potheads 2 is only a fake thing eh, like the fake trailers in grindhouse...but since those guys have fun with this kind of things (machete will probably get done and released), who knows....

p.p.s. : who's that martha??
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|