View Single Post
Old 02.05.2024, 08:07 AM   #48
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
It's not enough to support a family, neither are most office jobs. Both parents need to work full time to support a family.

Depends on the industry: An Electrician working Offshore/On could theoretically support multiple families. However, that would rule out sustainability, though it is improving with renewable energy technologies being utilised. My Brother has even worked in the poor economies of Cameroon and Romania and still made a killing.

Back in the day I thought I would follow in the family footsteps and become an Electrician. Ended up dropping out of my final year to pursue bohemia and beer. Fast forward two decades and I'm still chasing the dream from in front of a computer screen at home and dying daily from corporate spiel, but at least there's potential for beer on the job. Actually, It looks like I am living the dream after all. Let's face it, all jobs are shit (unless you're lucky enough to earn a living from pursuing a passion) and can be solely judged on how knackered you are after a shift. If you're too fucked to pick up a guitar or walk to the local offie (for beer) then it's game over and time to go work in Weatherspoons.
Beer In Belly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|