View Single Post
Old 03.02.2019, 09:23 AM   #88
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
hey Severian, maybe you haven’t read an article to really formulate your thoughts on this one, but you’re directly conflating something with being stupid because it emanates from a working-class perspective and is expressed towards working class individuals, which from your understanding would invalidate the fall or indeed pretty much any DIY music.

I know you like to speak in stupid fallacies which you cop from blogs but have a think about what you’re talking about because you constantly make yourself sound like an idiot who talks only in soundbites copped from others more so than you do speak like someone who has actually ever heard a song?

Ugh. Whatever you think, little one.

You really don’t get that I was making a dumb passing comment I didn’t mean, but by all means be offended by it. I seriously don’t care.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|