View Single Post
Old 11.23.2019, 06:55 AM   #7492
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Do believe Thursday was the final day of hearing people share their thoughts, opinions and things they presumed to be true. No more having to hear bureaucrats expound upon THEIR policy disgorgements with President Donald Trump.

No more having to hear the “note taker” fumble on about NOT taking any notes regarding parts of a conversation he overheard from an adjacent room so many months ago.

The policy dispute masquerading as the impeachment inquiry implodes with:

hearsay + perception + I presume + my understanding was = impeachment???

ZERO + ZERO + ZERO = ZERO FACTS!!!

To the best of my knowledge, no other “witnesses” have been subpoenaed or asked to testify before the impeachment inquiry. I doubt the DEMS want additional hearsay testimony that could only conflict with the hearsay testimony provided earlier in the inquiry.

The House and Senate have left town on Thanksgiving vacation:

Meanwhile......the final report will be written and presented to the judiciary sometime after the first of December......probably read by Shifty Schiff.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|