View Single Post
Old 11.18.2022, 09:25 AM   #532
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
The "funny" (as in I laugh so not to cry) thing about these fuckers (who make GIGANTONORMOUS profits while you sit there like a mook with your shitty-ass crumbs of a pension) is their advertisement. "At AFP [insert the company's name here; "mine" is Habitat], your savings are YOUR savings!" No, you pieces of shit, I can't withdraw a single dime, and YOU are the ones either leaving my dough on life support there gathering a dollar per year or investing it in high-risk Wall St. bullcrap; either way I can't touch it. A legal Ponzi scheme like any other thank you very MUCH.
one sec one sec... how is that afp worse than a state-owned, bureucratically-managed social security trust fund, where you can't withdraw a single dime either... but politicians can sign blank checks against your retirement funds which they depleted a long time ago?

the usa can get away with it only because of the reserve currency status of the dollar. without it? you'd get something better than bolívares, but not by much.

besides, fixed income investment is not high risk by definition. everything is risk, of course, the question is how that risk is managed. can they manage it better than you? of that i'm sure (no offense, but you'd blow it all in records). can they manage it better than your national politicians? you tell me...

ultimately, the security of your investments depends on the robustness of the world economy, not on a government's printing press. wall street is just a market to buy and sell pieces and obligations of businesses and governments. and it's the economic output of your lifetime purchases in that global market that keeps you eating in old age.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|