View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 03:05 PM   #1
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Ive always had a problem with Sister, i dont know if its because the first time i listened to it i was on the tube with a malfunctioning CD player and cheap headphones, but i think alot of the songs on there - Schizophrenia, White Kross, Tuff Gnarl - are incredibly overrated. Catholic Block, Beauty Lies and Cotton Crown are fantastic tunes, but its really not remarkable as a collection of songs beyond that in ones humble opinion

It doesnt help that when i saw the band a couple of years ago the only song they played from that whole period (bar DDN as it was a DDN gig) was Schizophrenia.

Am I alone?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|