View Single Post
Old 11.29.2023, 12:47 AM   #18
musicplatypus
little trouble girl

musicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's asses
I often come back to S-Y. And just recently I started from the beginning again, and working my way through everything, and am up to A Thousand Leaves, whilst putting away the laundry.

There is a lot of S-Y that still gives me chills when I hear it. I have not felt that in a long while with new music I hear. The National floored me the other day on Colbert, however. Hopefully that was not a fluke; I shall investigate further.

I've just not been exploring music like I used to. Heck, when I was a teen in the 80's and 90's I was saving my school lunch money to buy music and ate ketchup, taco and mayo packets and people's "I don't want this."
musicplatypus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|