View Single Post
Old 10.04.2014, 12:23 PM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
The latest album by Lee Ranaldo and The Dust, Acoustic Dust, is now available for pre-order in our online shop. The album was recorded last year in Barcelona during some free days during his European tour with the help of the Catalan musician Refree. Lee explains a little more about the recording process:

We hooked up with Raül Fernandez Refree, our engineer for the sessions. Raul was great in the studio and we all immediately became fast friends. Another friend from Portugal, João Paulo Feliciano was also in Barcelona at the time, and we invited him in to add some Hammond Organ. In four or five days we tracked 14 or 15 songs, choosing some from my album Between The Times And The Tides, plus a few from the record we were still working on at the time, Last Night On Earth, and some cover songs too. After the sessions we hit the road again with our electric instruments to finish our tour, and slowly over the following months plans were made for Raul to mix the music for release. You hold in your hands the fruits of those acoustic days in Barcelona, I hope you enjoy them.

Pre Order:

http://www.primaverasound.com/shop/i...r_id=19&page=2
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|