View Single Post
Old 01.22.2008, 10:03 AM   #1457
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I almost forgot you used to be called Cheeto. I never even noticed it in your signature.
Anyways, she's a cute girl. Kind of reminds me of a friend (my friend doesn't lay in baths of Cheetos though.

emmah, there is a beauty salon in the Hyatt regency hotel in downtown houston and I walk by it every day. on the wall are some Loreal advertisements, head shots of models with great hair and such, and one of them looks JUST LIKE YOU. it freaks me out! They had it outside the salon door in a display case and I was going to photograph it but then they moved it to the inside of the salon. I am going to try to get a pic of it this week and post it. it is EERIE how much it lookslike you.