View Single Post
Old 01.11.2008, 05:02 PM   #58
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by radarmaker
Originally, no.
SST jumped on the coloured vinyl bandwagon and repressed vast swathes of their catalogue on various colours at some point in the early 90's.
I've read somewhere that they would order a run of 1000 copies, and then repress 'em again on a different colour if they sold out.
Some of their releases can be found in up to 5 or 6 different colours, but SY escaped relatively lightly - EVOL on pink, Sister on purple & the Starpower 10" on grey or pink. Think that's the lot, though others may know better...

If I'm not mistaken, Master=Dik was kept in print slightly longer than the other SST original releases; I've often wondered if it was pressed at any time on coloured vinyl--I've never come across a copy....

Actually, there's a pretty cool thread on here somewhere regarding SY's coloured vinyl--in fact, I believe I started it. Look for a thread with a subject line something like, 'SYR2: How Many Colours...?'
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|