View Single Post
Old 10.12.2019, 06:57 PM   #2
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Come to think of it I suppose I've always been kind of curious about that stuff myself. Really beautiful artwork. I remember being out rollerblading (I was 15) with my friend Rorie circa 1999, finding a ten pound note in the street, and promptly deciding to invest it in a Sonic Youth album (much to his chargrin; he would have rather I invested in a shared portion of sweets). To HMV Princes Street we pilgrimaged, and the album was procured. Loved it since the first day I heard it, and have always loved all of its artwork too. There is a very special kind of late 90s visual ambience infused within the aesthetic of the artwork for Washing Machine and A Thousand Leaves as far as I am concerned. (Experimental, Jet Set, Trash and No Star catches a little bit of it as well in my opinion).

Does it absolutely amplify my love of the music? Hard to say. To some extent, aye, but I feel it's an interconnected relationship birthed via some kind of sweet sonic synergy induced by huffing on screaming fields of sonic love