View Single Post
Old 10.19.2019, 09:03 PM   #7316
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Well, then you're saying that you're declaring his worldview to be racist/xenophobic by fiat. I've had that done to me in person this past spring by someone who said I "know all the right words" (because I know what I'm talking about) but my argument was still "racist" (because he said so!).

And I wasn't accusing you of "reverse racism" either. The great African-American labor leader A. Phillip Randolph wrote the following, possibly (as might be inferred from the internal context) in response to an accusation of anti-white racism concerning his position on immigration:

"Instead of reducing immigration to 2 percent of the 1890 quota, we favor reducing it to nothing.... We favor shutting out the Germans from Germany, the Italians from Italy...the Hindus from India, the Chinese from China, and even the Negroes from the West Indies. This country is suffering from immigrant indigestion. It is time to call a halt on this grand rush for American gold, which over-floods the labor market, resulting in lowering the standard of living, race-riots, and general social degradation. The excessive immigration is against the interests of the masses of all races and nationalities in the country — both foreign and native."1
mother of god

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|