View Single Post
Old 05.05.2013, 11:02 AM   #2990
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Dzeko's a decent player but I'd have thought Dortmund would be setting their sights higher, especially given the sales of Gotze and (probably) Lewandowski. I know lots of people think Chicarito at Man U is just a goal hanger but I'd take him over Dzeko in a heartbeat. He's probably gonna cost no more than Dzeko and is about as guaranteed a goalscorer as you're likely to find below the price-range of the usual megastars. His attitude is phenomenal, too, plus he's a few years younger than Dzeko. There's a rumour Man U are willing to offer him to Atletico as part payment for Falcao but we know Fergie's a big Lewandowski fan so maybe a deal could be done with Dortmund instead. I also think Man U will lose out to a richer team in their bid for Falcao. Either way, Chicarito deserves to be at a club where he starts more regularly.

http://p2.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/61...o-borussia.jpg

That picture makes a lot of sense for me.

agreed! with some much midfield quality at dortmund (even w/out gotze) thats all he would need to do is get into decent positions. what was the last mexican to play in germany i wonder?

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|