View Single Post
Old 11.20.2006, 10:38 AM   #5
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
as the years go by, i think the chances are better, as countries like Romania, Hungary, the Baltic States, some Balkan states (like Slovenia, Croatia, and the new independant republic of Montenegro) and places like Ukraine, where closer ties to the EU could mean new forays

where as Russia, they might not feel confident going in on their own, dealing with customs, and many of the censorship issues
Good point. With so many of the Eastern European countries now being in the EU, one would expect that it would be easier for them to get Visas than in the past.

I think I remember reading that when they played in the USSR in 1989, it wasn't very good experience for them. Maybe that's put them off?
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|