Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2021, 07:20 PM   #1583
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
One of my uncles tested positive now. This came shortly after my aunt had a positive home-testkit result that was kind of voided by a subsequent negative lab-test. My mother tested herself after having been in their garden for a short time recently, where my uncle just "passed by". I told her that she might still call the service number, just in case. She was like "No, we barely had contact. We didn't even speak. And I tested negative at home. It should be alright.". Hope she's right.

Maybe I'm a bit overly tense right now, but the overall atmosphere of nonchalantness kind of baffles me. Especially when it comes from family members or friends I care about.

On the upside: From what I gather, my father should be getting his first Moderna shot one of these days. So maybe I can see him in two months or so.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|