View Single Post
Old 02.02.2008, 02:33 PM   #1643
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
buy it, it's fun (side note: news about jobs?)!
both tarantino's and rodriguez's (?) parts are enterteining. Aaaaand, packed with fuc*in' hot ladies.... yeah I'm not much of a cheerleader fun myself, but I like her (she's not a cheerleader in the moive, just dressed up like one). And you'll agree with me when I say that beside the outfit, some cheerleaders can be quite intriguing

p.s. potheads 2 is only a fake thing eh, like the fake trailers in grindhouse...but since those guys have fun with this kind of things (machete will probably get done and released), who knows....

p.p.s. : who's that martha??

(job news: not much, i think i'll get more active around next week finding one, i haven't searched for one since i have two checks still coming out of my old gig).

yeah, i'll probably buy it.

yes, i agree, what i meant was that, at least in my opinion, not many girls pull off the cheerleader look, yet this girl looks really cute (of course, eliza looks stunning!) in it. same with the cop outfit, a lot of guys are into it but not me, yet last halloween i saw a really hot girl wearing one of those costumes and it was...good.

that's martha higareda, mexican movie starlet and one of the hottest girls around.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|