View Single Post
Old 04.12.2007, 09:47 AM   #16
Jef Mertens
100%

Jef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's asses
from http://www.johnagnello.com

Rockin Massachucettes
After a week of recuperating from SXSW, I find myself up in Amherst recording with Thurston Moore on his new solo record. We have some awesome guest musicians, including Steve Shelley on drums. And we are recording at Bisquiteen Studios, which is in the house of Mr. J Mascis. It doesn't get any better than this.
Thurston's new songs are great and this record is going to surprise and blow people away. The vibe of the session is great and I love being up here. Anyway, we are at the early stages and we are taking most of April off, while the Youth are in Asia, the place, not the band. I'll hit you with more info next month.

Jef Mertens is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|