View Single Post
Old 04.02.2019, 10:14 PM   #63
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
My entire past feels like a figment of my imagination sometimes, and I find physical reminders of it to feel foreign. Like "Oh yea, that's a thing which used to matter a lot to me." Sometimes it feels like my entire life was lived by someone else. Even dating that girl recently, I can't say that I remember much. I dreamt about her last night. She was giving me oral, and we snuggled, then I woke up alone in my bed. I hadn't thought of her in days prior, almost completely forgot. We've been broken up for a week (?) and dated for three months, shit doesn't even seem like it actually happened.

Was I always this spaced out or did I take one too many strolls down the information super highway?

Wonder how I'll meet a new woman. I don't like going out, tired of being some 'trendy art punk guy', and social media bores me.

Time to be creative? Keep my house clean, keep my hygiene and fitness up.

I'm tired of having to worry about my mom. I can barely be bothered to worry about myself, and that's what I need to focus on.

PCE OUT BITCHES

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|