View Single Post
Old 04.08.2019, 10:36 PM   #77
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
As a friend, I recommend most of you posting here to not drink or use drugs. Take lots of walks and stronger physical exercise if possible - find a social hobby where drinking is not the focus like stamp collecting or bicycle touring - but it is all up to you and you have to just say fuck off to anyone who tries to keep you down, even - especially - yourself. The Buddha said (sic) desire is the source of all suffering and I take that to heart.

I appreciate it.

I'm fairly social and sober 95% of the time. I've gone down the rabbithole one too many times in the past though.

My buddy and I actually hit the gym together now. Him to lose weight, me to gain muscle.

I just live alone and I often feel isolated. Getting a new job will help a ton.

Thanks tesla, for a smarmy conservative... that was nice of you.

I'd give ya positive rep if the system allowed me.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|