Thread: RAP
View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 03:08 PM   #65
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i though pharrell's production (and i seriously found out WAY later that pharell produced hell hath...) is too smooth and without any personality, i really though it was a chore to listen to the whole album.

have you heard 3 6's mystic stylez? now those are lyrics! later, when they dropped the satanic/serial killer rhymes, became about the beats, no question about it.

anybody else into cage here?

i agree with you about pharrell's production on 'hell hath.' it has no character and nowhere near the same amount of grit that was on 'lord willin.' the only thing that saves that album IS clipse.

and 3/6 has the production on lock these days, but they're still kinda lacking in the lyrics department. i'll agree that after they dropped the satan thing, they gotta better (the total opposite happened to bone thuggs n harmony, but that's a different story).

everyone, drop what you're doing and download lil wayne's "the leak 2." hands down, best lyricist in a long time.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|