Thread: RAP
View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 07:50 PM   #68
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
i agree with you about pharrell's production on 'hell hath.' it has no character and nowhere near the same amount of grit that was on 'lord willin.' the only thing that saves that album IS clipse.

and 3/6 has the production on lock these days, but they're still kinda lacking in the lyrics department. i'll agree that after they dropped the satan thing, they gotta better (the total opposite happened to bone thuggs n harmony, but that's a different story).

everyone, drop what you're doing and download lil wayne's "the leak 2." hands down, best lyricist in a long time.

the thing is that 3/6 used to be about the beats and the rhymes, amazing. the last one wasn't that good if you ask me, most known unknown is still very awesome, i liked that they evolved, in a way.

and really, bone thuggs used to be great, before they got too r&b.

and lil' wayne is great.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|