View Single Post
Old 02.25.2019, 11:58 AM   #23629
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
shit nephew, Black Panther was a better Avengers movie than any of the previous ones! hahahah.

I am glad it won for costuming. them shits were amazing. I am SO fed up with endless films about British inbred pederast royals and their tought times and their fucking bullshit.

we are a country that took a HEAPING HUGE SHIT on the british royal assholes specifically and the entire idea of monarchy generally, yet the oligarchy tries to shove the idea of Royals/aristocracy as if it was something we miss fondly. fuck their lies.

fuck their inbred Huguenot fuckfaces.

Bullshit. Black Panther wasn’t even the best Marvel movie of the year.
Nice atmosphere and stuff, cool idea to pace the narrative around Killmonger’s arc, but it was just fuckin’ Rocky. It was SO BASIC, aside from the Killmonger childhood stuff.

T’Challa was portrayed better in Civil War, which was a better movie. In BP, whatshisname was wooden as hell on the acting front.

The fact that it had a kickin’ (but not amazing) soundtrack doesn’t make it good. Neither does the fact that there is cultural significance — which I wholly support and am profoundly happy about — but still... it was just OK. It was not a better film than many of the other films in similar genres that have not received Best Picture nominations. I won’t go into which films I’m talking about (*cough* bladerunner2049andthatoneheathledgerchristianbalem ovie *cough*)

But it was fine. Whatever.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|