View Single Post
Old 02.25.2019, 03:51 PM   #23640
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am a child of the 80's. to "give a shit" is to care. I do NOT care in the least about them. I care about the destruction of them, the erasure of their existence, the decimation of their family lines and the gradual forgetting that any of them ever even existed.

Black Panther is a ,ovie about a hero who protects his homeland.

If you do not see the difference between that and the endless costume epics that anglo fucks keep shoving down our throats every fucking year, I need to school you a bit on context!

So you want them destroyed, just not in Black Panther.

I might sound like a dick, but I’m just trying to clarify.

Also, I’m a child of the ‘80s too.

But if I hate something, I care about it. I give a shit if I hate it. Having strong feelings one way or the other is caring.

I see the difference between costume epics about real kingdoms and empires and the fantasy one in Black Panther, but I also see the similarities. If you don’t, I need to school you a bit on critical thinking.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|