Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 10.01.2013, 09:37 PM   #146
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Well, maybe I typed it wrong: Walt's new way of cooking without Methylamine.

right, there was no such thing. it was just a ploy to talk to them, poison lydia, and get an appointment at the nazis.

there was this talk of the "heisenberg personality" taking over but no.

in the end walter white "won". not the greedy "empire business" but the good decent guy trying to make things right. like the one who ran over the drug dealers with his aztek and who got into shit with someone as huge as gus for trying to protect jesse the fuckup.

once he was rejected by his family he was going to turn himself in. then he saw the interview and everyone thought "oh, now pride is going to turn him into a beast" but it wasn't pride-- it was i think gretchen's statement to charlie rose that the "sweet, brilliant man" that they knew was gone.

but he wasn't gone. there weren't 2 personalities, only one complicated man. so he in the end finds a way to "do the right thing" by a) giving money to his family through different channels, b) giving something to skyler to get rid of the DEA, c) getting rid of the blue meth by killing lydia who is the brains of the operation, d) killing the nazis who killed hank and are threatening skyler, e) freeing the poor stupid gimp as a bonus, f) dying in a lab surrounded by the tools he loved.

at the end all wraps up nicely like a fucking bonbon of death.

Feleena knelt near him to hold and to hear him
When she felt the warm blood that flowed from the wound in his side
He raised to kiss her and she heard him whisper
"Never forget me, Feleena it's over, goodbye"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|