View Single Post
Old 07.05.2008, 03:35 AM   #62
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sure I would listen to them, probably lots, but it would change my relationship with the band.

I mean, I like Gary Glitter exactly as much as I did before, which is a little. I wonder if getting his name brought up in the papers again actually sold some records as well as made some people disown him? Seems likely.

But with Sonic Youth, I have this sick fan-boy fantasy where I think of them sort of as family members. So if a family member did something that gross and wrong, I'd take it very personally and probably distance myself from him a bit, but in the long run be supportive and hopeful he'd want to change.

I'd probably also waste all sorts of time looking for hidden meaning in "Paper Cup Exit", but then I've already done that.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|