View Single Post
Old 09.19.2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
ATL is great, but I don't really know if I can think of much to say for it. My brother just gave me the album one day in um, 2002 or somewhere around there. It was a big change for me concerning them because I had been more associated with their more rocked out records like Dirty and Daydream Nation. And this one was largely different from either of those.

It took me a while to really get a feel for the album, I had a hard time remembering the track titles or what they sounded like. But man, that was a fun album to explore. Hits of Sunshine, Wildflower Soul, Hoarfrost, and Heather Angel were my long time favorites for that album.

One of my favorite things about the record to me is that it feels easily the most seasonal of the SY catalog. I mean, when I hear that record I can just see the dead wet leaves falling off the trees and sticking to the damp grass. That album is the personification of Fall to me.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|