View Single Post
Old 06.12.2023, 11:00 AM   #3681
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I never watch American Pickers anymore, it's really lame, especially since whenever they decided to split up and team up with all kind of other people who are even more annoying. But while channel hopping the other day, I stumbled upon an episode that was actually very interesting. They visited the Warren brothers, Gene and Christopher, who are the third generation of their family business. And their family business is to supply mock-up models and special effects (especially stop-motion) for Hollywood movies. Check their imdb resume's on the links supplied, and then also their dad's and their grandfather's, who both are named Gene as well. Both the dad and the granddad won an Oscar, the brothers hope they some day will win one as well. That would make them only the second family that achieved three generations of Oscar winners, next to the Hustons.
It's episode 3 of season 23. This link might work for you, and let you watch it online (not for me, I'm being redirected to the Dutch site)

oh and last night I watched an episode of Private Eyes, starring Jason Priestley. Yes, the Jason Priestley of Beverly Hills 90210. He's still working apparently. But as expected, this series is very lame and I will not watch any more, even though the next episode did have William Shatner as a guest appearance. This series does have very high ratings on imdb, but it just has the lamest stories, and the acting sucks as well.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|