Thread: astonic
View Single Post
Old 11.24.2010, 05:12 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I just have one problem.. I can't think of anything that sounds, eh, polite. I dunno, "Rimjob", "tossing my salad", "ass to mouth"... it all sounds gross. I like vulgar, gross, filthy, dirty, nasty sex.. but I don't like to SAY it, it sounds silly. Usually, I just kinda get a look in my eye and pull my pants down and I spread my ass cheeks and she knows what to do. Still, it'd be nice to introduce some kind of sexiness into it... "lick that dirty asshole" is nice when we're being really nasty, but sometimes I want to be, I dunno... sweet.

I did tell her once, "Lemme sit on your face and you can say Grace."

I'm sure people will find this message gross, but in all seriousness, rimjobs are the BEST. You haven't expericed true sexual pleasure until you've had one. Best = putting a pair of thick glasses on my girlfriend, getting naked and sitting right on her mouth, having her grab my ass and spread it apart as she tongues the hell out it and I blow my load on her face.

I highly reccomend that to everyone.

it's not my thing but it's brilliant man. you gotta do what you love and you seem to be really good at it. enjoy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|