View Single Post
Old 10.19.2010, 07:01 PM   #11
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
the pitchfork article makes it sound like it all has come out since Jan/Feb which is amazing. That first tape they actually said was 2008, so I skipped it. I wanted Tyler's album but the link is down! I d/l'd the actual Odd Future album Radical next. But EARL is great. There's a lot of beats that remind me of Doom beats. I was slightly worried by the first track with the repetitive "god damn!" thing, but then realized it was more of a skit that was tongue in a cheek, and the rest of the album pretty much floored me. I'll listen to the OF album tomorrow's commute. But hopefully they re-up Bastard cuz the title track video was incredible. But yeah. I'll d/l it all soon. It's awesome. I'm so glad you kept reminding me about it.