View Single Post
Old 10.20.2010, 07:24 AM   #13
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah it is insane.

Just the amount of material that's dropped in 8 months is sick. EARL is crazy. First of all his flow is ridiculous. He reminds me of Buckshot when Black Moon first came out. BTW do you think he's really 16? Or is the character of Earl just 16 on that album? It's hard to tell. But he sounds young. And the subject matter is a bit... y'know. But at the same time it sort of makes sense -- it's like a 16 yr olds fantasy. The violence, the mysoginy, the homophobia... it's almost American Psycho updated to now. It's sick. The beats are great. The also remind me a bit of early Black Moon and obviously DOOM is a definite influence. But what really blows my mind is if you pay attention it's as if every syllable has been overly thought out. There isn't a wasted syllable! And even ones tossed off as afterthough ("...bitch") are actually there to do something in juxtaposition to what the beat's doing. It's really really heady shit. KInd of unbelievable. Further unbelievable is that blog aren't touching these guys. They've actually figured out a way to do their own thing, create their own mythology and blow up on their own site without the much needed help of getrightmusic or nahright or any of those site. Crazy.