View Single Post
Old 08.16.2015, 09:38 AM   #19
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Was I owed an apology? I truly don't know?? No hard feelings or grudge on my end......like someone said, "ignorance is bliss." As I stated above, I don't fully grasp your frustration and for that, I apologize!

When you consider that the average person walking down the street couldn't tell you the name of our Vice President, nor could they list the seven continents of the world......I highly doubt they could locate Brazil using maps and charts, much less understand the origin of language or when it's being misused.

Low performing, No Comprende (7.24.2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
OK, I may have come across as a ding-dong here - if that was the case I apoogize, Mr. Bytor-to-the-Peltor. I don't consider myself a language purist, but the willy-nilly use of certain words can really piss the crap (heh) out of me. Some are lost battles, though: what everybody calls "the Spanish language" is more precisely Castilian; people in Spain also speak Catalan, Galician, Basque (which is one weird-ass tongue), etc., but no school or media in the States is gonna start calling it Castilian anytime soon.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|