View Single Post
Old 10.18.2006, 07:29 AM   #86
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Sleater-Kinney - They always remind me of sonic the hedgehog and being ill. On october 13th 2003 i turned 15 and a week later on the 21st Elliott Smith died, 3 days later i got really bad Flu, i spent the whole week of having flu in bed playing the original Sonic The Hedgehog on my old sega magadrive and listening to sleater-kinney's 'Dig Me Out' album. since then i have bought 'the woods' 'one beat' and now 'all hands on the bad one' and i went to see them in 2005. I still have quite a few of their albums to get. I really love sleater-kinney though, they helped me alot in 2003 ever since.

screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|