View Single Post
Old 11.03.2008, 03:22 AM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.johnagnello.com/index.php?sitesection=news

This week is gonna rule!!!!!!!!
November 3rd, 2008
Fasten your seatbelts, mother f**kers!
Okay, so here's what we have this week. Obviously, Tuesday is huge!!!! I am sitting on pins and needle about this election.

If John McCain wins, we are fucked. This country cannot handle another 4 years of the Theological Capitalism of the Bush regime. More wars, more tax cuts for the rich and more deregulation. Unfortunately, the middle of this country is full of either morons, religious fanatics or just plain evil bastards. Take your pick. So we'll see how it plays out. But I've got my fingers crossed.

So, I'm lucky enough to leave first thing Wednesday morning to go to Amherst to help start the new Dinosaur Jr. album!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!! I cannot wait to get up there.

So I get to spend two days with the boys and then hurdle back to New York to try to see a bit of the greatest show on earth! The Drive By Truckers/Hold Steady show at Terminal Five. That is gonna be crazy!!!! And then I get to do that on Friday again. And I'll have a whole Hamilton Park, Jersey City posse in tow!!!!

So if that's not enough, on the Saturday following, can you guess who I'm starting a record with. Think about it. I've worked with them before. Hmmm.

That's it for now!!!!!!!
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|