View Single Post
Old 03.05.2023, 08:22 AM   #25442
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
The Road to Wellville
cornflakes will kill your libido hahahah

==

saw a bunch of showtime movies these past weeks

among them:

*everything everywhere etc*
was great, very funny, and i like that the multiverse bullshit was not taken seriously but was rather a conceit for an overwhelmed multitasker too caught up in self flagellation. so ultimately it was a funny feel good family movie with dildo jokes. and michelle yeoh is so fucking badass.

*richard pryor: omit the logic* great documentary about someone who needs no introduction

*american gigolo*
i had heard about this all my life and did not pay it any mind because it was sold as a "richard gere" movie. but who gives a fuck about richard gere (his middle name is tiffany), it's a PAUL SCHRADER movie! hahahhaa. with a GIORGIO MORODER soundtrack derived from BLONDIE! wtf, why nobody ever told me. so anyway it's the same movie basically as LIGHT SLEEPER and also THE CARD COUNTER. same type of character, similar troubles, similar structure. is repetitive? not really. i like it when an artist has characteristic themes and variations. my favorite one is still light sleeper, i think, because of willem dafoe, that guy fucking rules.

paul schrader also appears in the richard pryor docu btw.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|