View Single Post
Old 10.11.2007, 01:49 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
sonic youth rule all

After the Rather Ripped tour show in Houston texas me and my friend Heath decided to wait out back to see if any of the Youth would show up. As we waited about 50 feet from the backstage door a crowd of people gathered around, maybe 50-60 peopel, some with records, some with posters, etc. I was wearing my sonic nurse shirt and holding a fat sharpie in case any of the youth came out. As we waited I see the back door, flanked by three large security bouncers, open up, and steve shelley walks out. he starts to head toward us when the security guys hold on to him, point at us (the crowd) and shke their heads. Steve pointed at himself (saying soemthing i coudl not amke out) and then pointed at us, and walked towards us (I like to think he said "those are my people" hee hee). the security guy shrugged his shoulders and we all got to meet steve and talk to him and I asked him to sign my shirt ad he did and he was as nice as everyone had ever told me he was.

I LOVE sonic youth