View Single Post
Old 04.13.2007, 09:07 AM   #14
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I think Steve was mostly in charge of the DDN deluxe rather than Lee? That's what I think I remember reading anyway...

The Goo Deluxe one was a bit disappointing as far as the unreleased tracks went, but it was to be expected that the Goo Demos would be included... and the demos did actually sound really good compared to the fanclub release. I still thought it was worth buying, even when I already had the original album, all the singles and the demos album.

It's probably going to be the same with this thing. In another thread it was mentioned that some of the live tracs were recorded at CBGB's NYC and Paradiso Amsterdam. In that case i've probably already heard them before, but no doubt they'll sound much better on the deluxe version. I wonder what "Totally Trashed" could be... obviously it's some live version or whatever of Total Trash, but there's another live version of Total Trash included as well.

Since they didn't include the 1989 Peel Sesions and the 4 Tunna Brix EP I'm wondering if they're going to do a radio sessions compilation at some point... especially since they left the Mark Goodier sessions off the Dirty deluxe as well.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|