View Single Post
Old 08.29.2007, 07:02 PM   #68
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
the show was megafantastic. first they played around 50 min. instrumental stuff with Michael Doneda, Jean Marc Montera and Mats Gustafsson , obviously with Mark a well. Then they played as Sonic Youth with Express Way as an encore with whole assemble on the stage I just mentioned. Despite some technical difficulties here and there; great sound. Setlist what I can remeber now was:

Sprawl
Word Looks Red
Croze The Breeze
Pink Steam
Jams Runs Free
Hey Joni
First song from the Trilogy
Do You Believe in Rapture
Expresway as encore - long outro - fantastic

and others I cant remeber now.

Opening by Han Bennink and Mats Gustafsson.

Great venue.

Met boardies. Really nice guys. Lalie; Bertrand - thanks for cd man; Sonicl - really looking forward yr. vid.; Racehorse - where r u from again ;-); Bal - you got yr. express way man!

I hqve recorded whole show. What I have heard so far from it sounds GREAT guys. By the way Sonicl should hqve video of first part.

Fecking french keyboard. Going sleep, really tired. Rest of the setlist and more reviews, also pictures, sounds and video soon. From Paris with love.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|