View Single Post
Old 01.29.2010, 09:32 AM   #7
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Let me think...you really don't know when you start to become one, you just wake up and realize one day "What the fuck am I doing to myself?"
So maybe 12 years or so. I can barely remember most of my 20's.
I would not touch heroin or crack because i thought those were junkie drugs. I never sold shit for drugs or anything, but if I did'nt have my potion I thought I could not live I started wanting to die because I could'nt access them all of the time and when I did'nt have them all I thought about was the next fix. And it was so painful just to live. I just want to be "normal" now. I envy my little sister. She does'nt even smoke or drink and she is just happy to be alive. My personality type is different I guess.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|