View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 03:02 PM   #219
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
i think they'd be okest if they were afforded the opportunity to directly control both the quality of source files and distribution. it being an imperfect world, we all know that's not entirely possible.

i just wish that everyone on the board and on other SY fan fora could have caught a few of my hints and accepted them before things got too far along. at this point, sleeping giants have been awakened and things are way out of my hands and the possibility of doing things in a civil, respectful fashion where personal accountability and ethics could have made a difference isn't really an option anymore.

i tried.

What do you mean, hints? I think the basic notion of respecting copyrights/artistic license was, if not already self-evident (as it should've been), pretty clearly stated.

I'm still appalled by some of the situations in which people on this forum were unclear on what was acceptable to pass around and what wasn't.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|