View Single Post
Old 09.30.2020, 10:29 AM   #8744
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Man, this is not looking good. It was Biden versus a belligerent buffoon who didn't even care to hide his buffoonery anymore, safe for unconvincingly stating his disinfectant injection comment earlier this year had been "sarcastic". Trump didn't do himself any favors with this lack of a performance. But that's actually what worries me. In line with what Soup Nazi stated above: The dotard has hinted time and time again at the possibility, that he may not accept the results of the election if they are not in his favor. There's this sinking feeling that what the world witnessed yesterday was a man who doesn't care anymore. Why would he have no reason to care? Possibly because he seems to think he won't leave office no matter what? I mean, this shit was worrying way way before yesterday's pathetic display. But it certainly seemed to put a definite stamp on all the worries that have been festering over time. Shit, he ain't even dogwhistling anymore, all of his bigotry came with a humungous sign that said "Here, look at me, I'm out in the open". At this point, does it matter if Biden wipes the floor with him during the election, when there's a good chance Trump's gonna exploit a broken system to his advantage again? Frightening thought I tell ya, frightening thought.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|